NAPLES, Fla. – Major League Table Tennis (MLTT) is thrilled to unveil the much-anticipated schedule for the first half of the season, kicking off at Ocean Center in Daytona Beach on Sep. 15-17, 2023. Fans across the nation can look forward to high-octane table tennis action as teams from the East and West Divisions go head-to-head in some of the most iconic venues across the United States.
MLTT First Half Season Schedule:
- September 15-17: East Division | Ocean Center, Daytona Beach, FL (Tickets On Sale Now)
- September 22-24: West Division | Kaiser Permanente Arena, Santa Cruz, CA
- October 13-15: East Division | Myrtle Beach Sports Center, Myrtle Beach, SC
- October 27-29: West Division | Merrell Center, Houston, TX
- November 10-12: East Division | Wintrust Sports Complex, Chicago, IL
- November 17-19: West Division | Alameda County, East of Oakland, CA
- December 1-3: Cross Division | Rock Hill Sports Center, Rock Hill, SC
“We’re gearing up for a season like no other, with top-tier table tennis action slated for iconic venues from coast to coast. This schedule represents just the beginning, with more exhilarating matchups, memorable moments, and intense competition to follow in the second half,” MLTT Commissioner Flint Lane said.
Of special note is the electrifying Cross Division series set to take place at the Rock Hill Sports Center in Rock Hill, SC, from Dec. 1-3. This series promises unparalleled excitement as the best of the best from both divisions converge for an epic showdown.
Tickets for all matches are now available for purchase. Fans eager to witness the live action and cheer for their favorite teams are encouraged to book their spots in advance. Tickets can be conveniently purchased on the official MLTT Tickets page.
For more updates, schedules, and information on MLTT, follow us on social (@majorleagueTT on X and @majorleaguetabletennis everywhere else) for real-time updates, behind-the-scenes content, and more information regarding the league, coaches, and players.